Friday, April 26, 2013

Interviewing an elder

I interviewed my older sister! I will be speaking in her words:
1. I grew up in San Deigo, California; things were very differentent back then I would still play outside with my younger sister(me) with bubbles, our jeep, and we had a thing we played called " Chiquito Land" now a days kids play with I pods, I pads and all this new technology.
2.Something that cahnged me was my Pit Bull dog, Champion. Growing up with him was the best experience I had that I remember. He was so sweet, playful, humble, and always was there for me when I needed a hug.
3. Some important lessons about money that a young person should know is learned in the AOBT, I learned how to take care of my money and I opened my first bank account with the AOBT in California Coast Credit Union.
4. Some causes I have donated my time to is to the San Diego Humane Society; I was a part of a prometheous and the activity was to sell famous peoples farts in order to earn money and give it to a charity. I learned anything is possible.
5.I think young people today like teenagers should foccous more in school, they need that important foccous in order to succeed. I think a promethous like the one I went to should be a necessity in life.
6. Something in the world I would change would be the end to animal cruelty. Society foccuses a lot in humans but not much in animals.
7. To a joyful and successful life would be love and hard work; thats the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment