Friday, April 12, 2013

Guys I found A Pit Bull Organization

Guys I am so glad I found a Pit Bull rescue organization in San Diego! I am planning
to go visit the organization during spring break so I can see if the place is as awesome as it sounds, in order to convince my team mates. This is something I want to accomplish, which is donating money to a pit bull organization. Although I don't see my team mates wanting to support a pit bull organization as much as I do, so I must find a way to enroll them into considering it.
I also want a leader from the organization to come and give a presentation to my class about pit bulls to spread the knowledge about these beautiful dogs.
I am very determined about this main street philanthropy program ! :)

http://www.pbrsd.org/ <<--------- Visit the website!!!!


Stephanie Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment