Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I am very glad that I found an organization that actually answered the phone call my partner Arelis and I made! The San Diego Humane Society was the main orgaization I wanted to donate to and now I have become more positive about donating to them! Thier neaby location to my school makes me even more positive about donating and even asking if we can take our class to give them the check with the donation money personally. I set an appoitment to talk to one of the people who can give me more information aabout the organization and I will ask if they can give my class a tour and educate us about animal cruelty and neglect, also possibly showing us some of the animals that have been removed form an abussive situation and demonstrate how the animal has progress. I am very excited for what's to come next!

http://www.sdhumane.org/site

No comments:

Post a Comment